Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school.Classof1.com has always been a valuable ally.

Senior Year in school was increasingly getting increasingly stressful, the amount of homework we received everyday was growing exponentially and I was not able to cope up. That is how I came across Classof1, it was like having a homework assistant of your own. My work was halved, I was less stressed and still was able to get good grades.

I also was able to get into a good university.I owe it big time to Classof1 !!

Had an Experience with Classof1?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more My Experience with Classof1 Classof1 "I had a very tough Graphical Engineering assignment that had to be completed in two days. I'd tried libraries, recommended authors and the internet but everytime I seemed to be..." Read more Classof1 helped me juggle between my work and academics Classof1 "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more